Friday, July 27, 2007

Baby Watch

Okay I got folks on baby watch detail like they waiting to see if those $100 worth of Super Lotta tickets won the $100 million jackpot. Nope, no baby here. I'm starting to feel like little baby don't wanna come out. I can feel her inchin, inchin, inchin her lil way down but just not out. Maybe Aug 3rd really was the correct due date. Or maybe she's just waitin for my mother to get here (on Aug 3rd) cuz she was adamant about "being there when the baby came." Who know then that my mother was probably casting some sort of spell on me. *chuckle to self*

Other than draggin around the dayum house, having night sweats where I soak the dayum pillow, and being cranky and grouchy, life continues on as usual. I have to have My Hunny take a belly pic cuz my azz is HUGE.

Oh well, that's all for now. Sore butt and swollen feet, plus I need about 100oz glass of water with a million pieces of crushed ice . . yummmmmm.


*smoochies* - An overly pregnant Lady A.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, July 28, 2007, Blogger Bliss said…

    and i thought you hadnt been blogging cuz you had a new lil bundle of joy hanging from your tittie. :-) night sweats? girl get a towel and wrap that pillow up. sore booty? ummm, if it's hemrroids try that old standby, witch hazel. it that don't work try rubbing a lil bit of sesame oil on your tail (just plain ole sesame cooking oil; not the Neutragena type). if it's something else, i can't help ya. LOL

     
  • At 1:17 AM, July 29, 2007, Blogger Aly Cat 121 said…

    Bliss you a hot mess. No chile it ain't a hemorrhoid *chuckle to self* it's just too much weight on my buttom and I don't have a comfy cushion chair. No baby yet. Can't hardly blog cuz my desk ain't comfy plus my tummy too big and pulls on my dayum back (you know the drill).

     
  • At 6:29 PM, July 29, 2007, Blogger Shai said…

    Aww, I was hoping you would beat my birthday. Chile, I hated the last leg of my pregnancy. I could not breath cause that child took up all that room.

    I pray you have a safe labor and delivery soon.

     
  • At 4:47 PM, August 02, 2007, Blogger Carmell said…

    mmmm ice chips!! gurl that was my favorite meal! and water slushees! woo those were the best!
    i feel your pain!! i hope you deliver soon and all goes perfect!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home